Sunday, November 1, 2009

Disculpen que esta cortala carta

26 Oct 2009

Dear family,

Sorry, I can´t write much because I´ve already used up my hour and I lost my entire message. But this is an outline of what my letter was about.

I sent the photos of the baptism of Rocío, Gastón, and Romina. And a photo of the miracle that ¡Tengo uñas! ¡I have fingernails! I stopped eating my fingernails and cracking my knuckles as much.

We aren´t having too much success with the kids that came to church because their mothers are avoiding us and don´t give their permission for them to be baptized.

But Rocío, Gastón, and Romina found Patricia to bring to church last week and we taught her whole family.

My companion, E´Runolfson, received a greater testimony.

And my love,
Elder Drake Ranquist

No comments: