Sunday, October 18, 2009

HAPPY 16th JONATHAN!!!!

So for all of those who don't know, Jonathan (yes, the baby of the Ranquist family!) Turns 16 on tuesday!!!! He says he's mainly excited for the cars, but I know that driving girls in cars must be in the back of his mind somewhere ;)

16 Great Things About Jonathan:

16. Amazing Indoor Tent Builder: I'm not sure if we ever took pictures, but Jonathan and I could make some pretty rockin tents with sticks and sheets that spanned our whole basement. good times

15. A dancer!!!: Shhhh!!!! No one's allowed to know just how graceful he is and how good of a dancer he could be if only he tried...

14. Fun to cook with: especially when I'm making cookies, while on the phone and the computer...food fight!

13. Good Rhymer: he can spend hours coming up with words to rhyme with the ones at the end of my sentence. I don't quite remember who won that one

12. History Buff!!!: History Channel is one of his favorite tv stations. He knows everything!

11. Has and keeps goals: He has always wanted to be a pilot. I know he will achieve this goal someday!

10. Trusting: He kind of has to be, to get in the car with me driving at 5:45 in the morning...

9. Good listener: I talk to much, whoops.

8. Smart: This kid knows so many random facts, it's awesome!

7. Smile: of course I couldn't pass this one up! He was called "smiley-boy" by Grandpa Ranquist, but lately his family isn't the only one to notice his georgous smile :D

6. An exampe: I don't recall him complaining. His lazy older sister would be sitting on her bed and ask him to run all the way down to the basement to get her paper that printed out, and he would!

5. Cheerful: He always laughs, even when being beaten up!

4. Loving: He has soo much love - for the family, life, the dog, everything

3. Athletic: He's going on a 50 mile bike ride this week! Crazy!

2. Close to the Lord: whenever someone in our house has lost something, we go to Jonathan. As soon as he says a prayer, it is found. The Lord listens to him

1. A GREAT BROTHER!!! when asked what he wants for his bday, he says things like "I don't really want anything really. I guess just me knowin that you know I miss you."

I Miss you too!!! Have a Great Birthday!!!!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Happy birthday, Jonathan! You're such a busy guy that we don't even get to see you when we pass through. It's been a few years and it's hard to believe you're 16. Hope you have a great day!

Mom said...

Jessica, you have captured Jonathan's greatness here. Thanks for being such a fabulous sister to your awesome brother!